Friday, June 03, 2005

I guess it's time for some parental controls

Poor Riley was sick this morn'
A fact that left him quite forlorn

But his mother's no fool
She sent Bella to school

And let him sit on the couch watching...uh, Scooby Doo. And the Witch's Ghost.

What did you think I was going to say? Come on now. Adelyn is the one who changes the channel searching for a little action, if you know what I'm saying. Yesterday, I found Adelyn on the living room floor, still clutching the remote and laughing, as Riley and Bella sat fixated on the TV.

"What on earth are you watching?" I gasped.

"A grown-up show, I guess?" said Riley, never tearing his eyes away from the screen.

But of course Adelyn is napping now, so Scooby-Doo it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL- my son decided he was "so sick" this morning. Its hard to tell because he always makes a big deal about not feeling well but then I send him in and he's fine. But he was only scheduled for a 1/2 day and he whined so much I kept him home. Luckily, his new babysitter was able to come early so I could get some "work" done.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

LOL. Yup..time to hide the remotes LOL

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home