Monday, May 23, 2005

For the record, Grandma bought him this ridiculous sweatshirt, and he dresses himself.


Posted by Hello
While I realize that it looks as though I am killing him WITH HIS OWN GUN, I assure you that this child is extraordinarily happy with his Power Rangers weapon of choice. He saved his allowance for a whole THREE MONTHS to buy this gun, and this evening, when Grandma gave him the $2 to send him over the edge, he insisted that we go to Target just this instant to buy it. Of course, I obliged. It was his first Target purchase!

Of course, when we went to purchase it, another Mom was there with her son. Looking disapprovingly at me, she advised her pleading little boy that no weapons are allowed in her home.

HEY. The boy saved up for the damn thing himself. He could have bought a whole fucking Power Rangers arsenal if he could afford it.

Just another friendly neighborhod drive-by*, I guess.

* Damn! Grrl took down her archives, I frgot. No link. If you get it, you get it, and if you don't, you missed out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home