Friday, April 22, 2005

Move along, nothing to see here

I have absolutely nothing to say.

I lost a whopping .25 pounds at Weight Watchers this week, so, well um, yeah.

Tonight I am heading out to a major drunkfest - a benefit for juvenile detectives and social workers. And then tomorrow morning we head to VA for a family party at the ungodly hour of 9:00 am, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't plan on getting home at 3 this evening. Pray for me, even though I'm an idiot.

It's raining, and we've watched no less than 6 hours of TV today. Even so, somehow I missed most of Oprah.

So enjoy your weekends everyone. That is, those of you who chose to read after the first line.

I did warn you, didn't I?

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Have a great weekend!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I hope you enjoyed your evening, and were still able to get up to start your weekend! Have a good one!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just started reading your blog and I love it. You're a very talented writer. I'm 18 and the oldest of five children born in nine years...you've given me a new appreciation for my own mother.

Hope your weekend went well.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Stolidoli said...

Margaret, that was the best compliment I've had all year. Really. Thanks.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home