Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Skip to my Lou. Who the hell is Lou?


We spent twenty point playgroup in a local park today - YES - I had to pack my own lunch AND THERE WERE NO APPETIZERS. Anyway, I loved playing in streams as a child, and it was over 80 degrees, so I threw caution (and common sense) to the wind. The kids had a blast. That's Riley and Bella leading the river train - their friend is behind in the yellow boots, and while I wouldn't normally publish a photo of someone else's child, you can't actually see his face. Uh, I mean HER face. Yeah, uh, it's a she. Did I say he? Move along...there's nothing to see here!! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Lu!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Stolidoli said...

Me too Carolyn! But Suburban Bliss, if you read it, has me freaked about the posting of someone else's kid's picture. Of course, if I tell my friend that her son is in a picture, I have to tell her about my website. Decisions, decisions.

Terrilyn - thanks for the link, and the laugh. What a cool site!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home