Thursday, August 11, 2005

I think that the boy might be gay...not that there's anything wrong with that

So I went to a wake tonight, which meant that I had to dig out my blank pantsuit that I haven't worn since I quit my job. I had a few blouses to consider, so I tried them on one by one.

"I like the blue one," Riley announces. "I love your beautiful outfit!"

Every morning, Riley comes downstairs in his outfit di jour and actually struts for me, pointing out that his socks match his shirt, or that he's wearing Batman today, courtesy of his friends at Target.

Also, consider Exhibit A.

He might be gay, he might not. But either way, he's going to get laid alot.

2 Comments:

Blogger M&Co. said...

When I have my nails done, the BoyChild always ooohhhsss and aaahhhss over them.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are posting again- you are my daily dose of a good laugh (much appreciated in these hormone induced stressful times).

Love the princess costume.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home