Friday, September 16, 2005

That damned macaroni and cheese

Last night I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and stewed tomatoes for dinner, and some green beans. The kids had mac and cheese and tomato soup (it was obviously a low-key dinner night), and I had a few points left, so I had some mac and cheese too.

When I weighed in last night, I was .4 lbs over goal, 140 lbs.

I took off my watch, my rings, my bracelets.

.2 lbs over.

This morning, naked and without breakfast, I weighed 135.5 lbs.

AAAAARRRGGGGGGGG!

Next week, I am not eating dinner before I weigh in.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I weigh in at 6:30 as well and I never eat before weighing in. I did once and I gained two pounds that week. How is that possible. So I end up starving to death when I get home around 7. I think we have the same weight goal of 135??

Jenn

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would kill to be 135lbs. Fucking bitch. Goal weight here is 145lbs. Which leaves me only 25lbs to lose. Guess the delicious ice-cream tonight isn't going to help.

Congrats!

Allie

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am more than impressed that you go to WW at night. My meeting is at lunchtime, and more than once I have been foiled by just what I ate during the morning.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, After 3 kids, your'e hips must be WAAAAYYYY smaller than mine...
I'm 5'6" and around 138(depending on who's scale I'm on)
and you were wearing a size 6 the other day....
Yes, I think I hate you....

BTW.. stalked you a little bit on Sea Isle's Boardwalk the weekend before last... even stopped for custard! HAHA

4:33 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

So WW works huh? I really need to look into that. 135 would be my ideal weight too. *sigh* someday!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home