Monday, November 06, 2006

Phew!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. We have had ongoing construction, a leaking shower that just keeps on leaking, croup, pink eye (several times), colds and coughs(many many many of these), plus my grandfather went into renal failure and spent a week in ICU and is still in the hospital awaiting a SNF or rehab placement. Not to mention a smiley three month old who hates to be ignored and LOVES to be held. All. The. Time.

Or those competing school drop off and pickup schedules...We drop Riley off at 8:15, then Peep and the Big Wide World is on, then Bella gets dropped of at 9 (with Adelyn on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays). Riley is picked up at 11:10 and the girls at noon, but on Thursdays Adelyn and I go to the Little Gym first, from 9:15 to 10. I have to nurse the baby somewhere in there at least once. Then lunch, and maybe some activity (the park, a walk, a store, etc) before Adelyn naps from 1:30ish on. If I'm lucky I get to take a shower every day around 2:30ish if both Adelyn and Cate are sleeping. Then I start dinner. We eat when Vincent gets home and then have some free time until the bedtime routine starts. I'm usually trying to get Cate down by 7:30 or so, and she wants to nurse forever, so I usually go to bed with her and stay there while Vincent (sometimes, not last night) cleans up the kitchen. Otherwise, I do it in the morning.

You'll notice that there is no room on my schedule for updating my blog. Or cleaning and organizing my house. So, neither gets done. And when I DO try to update my blog, I am stepping over toys to do so.

Riley is the "Star of the Week" this week in kindergarten, so I had to prepare photos and do a questionnaire with him last night. Too cute. More on this later, I hope.

Peep is almost over and my tea is over-brewed. Hopefully I'll get a chance to update more later on the general craziness here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home