Tuesday, September 04, 2007

First day of school!


First day of school!
Originally uploaded by Stolidoli
It's offical! Today is the first day of school - Riley is a full-day first grader, and he's having lunch in the cafeteria today. Bella heads in at 12:10 for 1/2 day kindergarten, and, not to be outdone, Adelyn donned her backpack despite not starting school for another two weeks.

My schedule is going to be a nightmare this year - no buses for such a small town - so Riley gets dropped off at 8:15, Adelyn driopped off by 9am, then Bella dropped off at noon and Adelyn picked up, and then the oldest two picked up at 3pm. Of course, this week Bella is supposed to "Acclamate" to kindergarten, so she only has class from 12:10 until 2:10, then back at 3 to pick up Riley. When's Catherine supposed to nap? God only knows.

But this time next year, Catherine will also be a preschooler and I'll get to start drinking in the mornings with three hours to myself. I think I'm kidding, but I'm not sure yet. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger M&Co. said...

It sounds like it will drive you a little crazy, but it it is exciting!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home