Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hi


Somebody please help me understand how so many can manage their children, their homes, and their blogs too?

friends often ask how I am able to make "fancy" dinners every night - the answer is that while some of you take the time to scrub your toilets, we are busy peeing in squalor and feasting on Osso Bucco. But blogging? I am a miserable failure there.

I do plan on posting something more meaningful soon. Catherine is one year old already and I've been busy, but I need to start journaling again. In the meantime, I'll try to post a picture of the kids from our trip to the beach.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed reading your blog.
I don't know what made me look in on you today, but I see that I have some catching up to do.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home