Monday, January 31, 2005

Things are busy busy busy but I'm sitting in front of the computer anyway

I have to post something, because I promised myself I would.

I have about three entries half written, but I don't have time to finish them. There's much ado at the casa of Stoli! Job interviews! I might be teaching a class! Like, at a college you've heard of! And I have a babysitter than can sit for me EVERY MORNING if I need her to!

But most importantly, tomorrow is my first training, and they pay like, ALOT, so I need to be decent or they won't ask me to train anymore. The upside is that I got to go to Barnes and Noble ALL BY MYSELF to prepare for this training, and I ate most of a chocolate mousse cheesecake (did you know B&N has Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes in their cafes? DIVINE.)

So I need to head up to my attic and find a suit that is not a size 8, because, well, I'm not a size 8 anymore.

The cheesecake didn't help that, but DAMN it was good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark your site!

I have a Wood Furniture Cleaning Tips
site. It pretty much covers Wood Furniture Cleaning Tips
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about pictures of Chocolate Bars
. You can check it out at pictures of Chocolate Bars


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good write up burnouts car muscle

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home