Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Long time gone

This


Posted by Hello


is the reason that I haven't posted in so long. Two pink eye infections, one ear infection, and a wheeze. Three bottles of medication, three times a day each. Plus, 4:00 am wakings, lots of screaming, and a partridge in pear tree.


This


waiting for skates Posted by Hello

and this


threesome Posted by Hello

is what Vincent did with the kids to get them out of the house while I puked and Adelyn slept. Because I was hung over. Like a twenty-two year old, only not.

This


living room Posted by Hello

is the house that I'd like to buy but can just barely not afford to buy. We need to get a bid in by Friday. It's two blocks away from where I live now, so if I am outbid, I can be unusually cruel to the new owners for as long as we all live in this town together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I can only see the picture of the living room, but it is gorgeous!!! My fingers are crossed - I hope you get it!!!

I hope everyone is feeling better! ((hugs))

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home